Cricket Batting Tips – Videos

From: Ian Canaway
www.CricketSecrets.com

As promised batsmen, I’ve found some quality batting tips videos which should help you improve your batting.

Get a pen and paper ready so you can takes notes, as there’s alot of great info here which you can learn from. Just make sure you try and out what you learn: apply the tips, you won’t get any better if you don’t practice what you learn…

Cricket Batting Tips Videos

Cricket Batting Tips Masterclass 1

Cricket Batting Tips Masterclass 2

If you have any questions, or want to share some tips of your own, post them using the form below.

Good luck and train hard!

All the best,

Ian Canaway
www.CricketSecrets.com

P.S. Now go play some cricket!

P.P.S. If you're not already getting our Free Cricket Tips Newsletter, use the form below to sign up now...

Claim Your FREE CricketSecrets.com Training Tips

Fill out the form below and you’ll immediately start receiving your FREE tips to help you learn how to play great cricket regardless of your age or ability!

Name:
Email:

Republishing or distribution of content is NOT permitted. All content is Copyright, Ian Canaway & CricketSecrets.com.

Comments

1. gautham says:

i am too defensive due to that my team has to suffer what will i do

2. ANIL MITTAL says:

I would suggest you that if you feel you are too defensive then first of all see that you should keep on rotating the strike by which your team should not suffer and once you are well versed with the pace and bounce in the wicket and the confidence is high start playing some shots once you are successful then every thing will fall in place.

3. Aqua King says:

4. Peter Brazier says:

When u bat just relax, instead of defending the shots, follow through, dont thign about batting and just bat!

Worked for me, I started off two defensive and didnt get many, but now cause I relaxed I managed to get 67 to end the season!

Don’t think about hitting and just play, defending is the hard part, but means u have patience which is really helpful, but the only thing that will help you its by remembering its just cricket!

5. praveen kumar says:

how to improve our stamina???????

6. Ashish Kumar Choubey says:

I am a right handed juniot batsman and play for my school. I am 5ft. 3in. tall. I have difficulty in watching the ball after it pitches. I play shot on assumtion. The ball gets hidden infront of my bat

7. jimiallan says:

I am having trouble focusing in the middle, i have read the physchological side of cricket and use that information but I still seem to either get distracted or just simply cant play my shots properly and the bowlers aren’t even that good quality. What can help me succeed?

8. Sonu says:

I am a teenager and i am a good test player. Once i play two over . It is very difficult to make me out but my problem comer here , in short format i can not make my innings special i just hit two, three six and come back

9. watson says:

I am an all rounder [right handed]. I am good in defence batting, but when comes to bowling i can’t bowl in the areas I want to bowl, please tell me how to over come this problem.

10. Mohammed Omar Ali says:

1. Im the greatest test player in my team. My defence is extra good. I rerly get bowled or LBW. MY problem lies in the part of playing shots and hitting boundries. When I try to hit, I usually get catch out. tell me what to do???????????/

2. I m left handed batsman when I m in crease I m going to confuse (Double minded) coming ball we have to do defence or play short. please advise what to do.

11. Shivam says:

Ian, your batting tips videos are really fantastic I learn some great strokes But when playing pull shot or square cut I get an inside edge on the bat on to the stumps. I even not timing the ball well. Some please give me some tips on how to time the ball well ?

12. John says:

Sir I am john I am from england. I am the youngest player of my team. Your cricket tips videos are really awesome. I have done footwork today in the cricket match early in the morning. I took my team to victory. This is because of your cricket tips. Sir I’m very thankful to you for adding cricket tips videos. Sir will you please add some more videos

Leave a Comment or Ask a Question...