Wicket Keeping Tips
From: Ian Canaway
How to Keep Wicket Like a Top Professional
Introducing ‘Wicket Keeping Tips’, the first and only eBook available online which solely focuses on teaching aspiring wicket keepers how to dominate behind the stumps.
Wicket Keeping Tips is a substantial eBook – 15,000 words, 75 colour photos and figures – it details all the tips and techniques you need to become a top class keeper.
Here is a sample of the things you’ll learn:
- How to grab those hard to reach one handed diving catches which look simply outstanding.
- The proper techniques for easily taking all types of catches – including those which bounce arkwardly just in front of you.
- How to organise the slips to frustrate the batsman and make sure no chances sneak past you.
- How to stump the batsman in the blink of an eye – it takes more than just great reactions to pull of blinding stumpings – you’ll learn how.
- Lots of fun drills to improve all your wicket keeping skills.
- And a whole lot more…
Wicket Keeping Tips is the only specialist reference manual for both players and coaches alike. It teaches you step-by-step how to be a master craftsman behind the stumps. All aspiring wicket keepers should add it to their reading list.
It is available as an instant download (PDF format) to read right now.
- Free lifetime updates
60 Day 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with any aspect you get all your money back – no questions asked.
P.S. Now go play some cricket!
P.P.S. If you're not already getting our Free Cricket Tips Newsletter, use the form below to sign up now...
Claim Your FREE CricketSecrets.com Training Tips
Fill out the form below and you’ll immediately start receiving your FREE tips to help you learn how to play great cricket regardless of your age or ability!
Republishing or distribution of content is NOT permitted. All content is Copyright, Ian Canaway & CricketSecrets.com.